27 February 2010

Goings On

So for the benefit of my two loyal readers, I feel it necessary to drop a quick update. Yes, post counts have dropped DRAMATICALLY. Yeah, I've been busy, both in and out of game. In personal WoW news, I have a 7th level 80 character now, a hunter by the name of Jenah. This is both my first ranged DPS character (not counting the brief time my Shaman spent as Elemental while leveling and my Priest as Shadow while leveling; neither of them retained those specs at 80), but this is also my first pure dps class. I have to say it's impressive what kind of numbers a pure DPS class can put up with just a few decent gear pieces. I am thoroughly enjoying playing a hunter.

That's not to say that I have given up on my other toons, however. Quite the contrary. They have been progressing through ICC both 10 and 25. I am very proud to say that two ICC groups of ours have cleared up to 12/14. This should really jump start our raid force a bit.

In non-WoW news, but still game related, I have begun development on a mobile game targeted at Android handsets (primarily the HTC Dream/T-Mobile G1 because, well, that's what I have). I was contacted by a programmer through a mutual contact and asked to assist in development of an Android game, so I am putting forth my experience as an artist and a game designer. I can't give too many details publicly, but as we get closer to a public release candidate, I will post more news. I may even chronicle the development a bit on the site, so check back to possibly see some updates (maybe).

Until then, my loyal reader (I am assuming the other reader has since left the site or fallen asleep), fight on For the Horde!

No comments:

Post a Comment