19 January 2010

Updates and Twitter

It's been almost 3 months, but I'm back. A lot has happened since my last post, so let's get caught up, shall we?

Wrath is in full swing. Icecrown Citadel has been out for some time (and it's a blast). Patch 3.3 has been good to my alts (Triumph badge farming, huzzah!). Progress on my characters has been great.

My writing efforts have been focused elsewhere. I have twice applied to be a write for WoW.com, once as a Priest columnist and once as a Shaman columnist. The Priest thing didn't happen, but there is still hope for the Shaman columnist position (cross fingers).

By far the biggest change since then, however, is that I have taken over leadership of my guild. It has been a challenge, to say the least. Thankfully I have a knowledgeable support staff to help me. They have been instrumental in helping me transition to this position. Thanks guys!

Two last quick things. First, I am going to make some video guides when I have appropriate ideas for them . The first is a guide to Power Auras, which you should see (hopefully) within one week. The second thing is that I have signed up for Twitter. Follow me @KhanusSmash to get up to the (approximate) minute info on WoW happenings.

That's all for this one. Thank you loyal reader(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment