12 October 2009

A full month :(

When I started this site, I told myself I would never write a post like this. Yes, it is one of those "I'm sorry I never write more often" posts that every blogger who is not getting paid eventually writes. The one difference here is that, well, I'm not sorry that I haven't written. Truth be told, my current environment is not very conducive to getting work done, especially writing. So had I been writing, you would be reading very forced articles that aren't very thoroughly written, and it may just cause people to stop reading (yes, both of you).

On to some good news. I have been a bit re-energized to write lately, but this time I will be relaxing my writing a bit, both in frequency of posting and post length. I will try to keep myself to a few posts per week, and I will keep the word count down, which means I will (or should) be writing more. Also, I will be branching out a bit outside of the realm of WoW and into general gaming in hopes to boost my post count. In addition, I am still interested in bringing in contributors willing to write about... well, almost anything gaming related. If you want to write and don't have any ideas, I can assist with that.

For now, I will leave you with another post from our hunter friend, Pyros.

No comments:

Post a Comment