21 August 2009

BlizzCon Reactions

BlizzCon officially starts today, and I would love nothing more than to be there. But, like many of the population, I'm stuck away from Anaheim yet again this year. Thankfully there are plenty of sites with writers who are there, so the information will makes its rounds.

Over the next few days, I will be posting reactions to new information as it's released. I will be focusing primarily over lore, raiding, and classes that I actually play at 80, so hunters/warlocks/mages/rogues don't cry when I don't talk about you. I'm not guaranteeing there won't be ANY info for those classes, but if you'd like to see a post about your own class, why not write one and send it my way?

Okay, yeah, so shameless plug for more content contributors. But it's free advertising, so deal with it. Anyway, as always, feel free to open up discussions in the comments, and check back later as the news starts rolling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment